Need a safe browser that will hide my IP address

Please recommend me a safe browser that will hide my IP address when I log in a site for sports to posting my opinions about football etc…

• Parrot version in use (if you are not aware of it, open terminal and type cat /etc/os-release | grep VERSION):
    VERSION_ID=“5.3”
    VERSION=“5.3 (Electro Ara)”
    VERSION_CODENAME=ara

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

Hi Emil, So I typically use firefox over TOR for privacy with some extra browser security such as clearing my cookies/history after every use etc. There are other ways like VPN over TOR or just VPN but note that your browsing speed will be affected way more if you choose to use VPN and TOR so that is a choice you will have to make. but since its for soccer, then VPN or TOR would suffice.

Find the top VPN service providers or you can build yours: https://www.pcmag.com/picks/the-best-vpn-services … Personally I like TunnelVPN, ExpressVPN, and ProtonVPN

Hi Odin, I will try firefox over TOR for privacy with clearing my cookies / history after every use.

1 Like

hi Odin Atreus
proton have very good products,
BUT;
the proton login website is not protected against xss-attack and js injection !

Protection against man-in-the-middle attacks;

Firefox / about:config

security.cert_pinning.enforcement_level = 2

If some websites cannot be accessed with this setting, then

there is a man-in-the-middle in the TLS encryption

cheers

1 Like

Another option to is to use 1.1.1.1 (dns)with warp. should work on amd64 builds of linux hides the IP address under cloudflare servers as long as warp is enabled.

yes that works too @crackmap. I was giving the route to browsing known and reputable sites!.

As for proton the web application is designed for privacy from registration so if you operate it under an alias that is not a very big issue but would be great if they fix that tho for those that operate it like a regular gmail. Not tested it offensively before.

For the security.cert_pinning. Typically I would use my NGFW or browser security (guardio) as another layer of defense. The underlying security mechanism of the browser security of NGFW would perform that and more under the hood. But you are very correct!.

What @crackmap is referring to is connecting to the legit server if you click on a link/type an address without fear of MITM attack. cloudflare will attempt to route you to a spoofed one if that is what you specified/clicked. Except maybe you are with the enterprise security version/something along that line then they can perform that level of inspection for you.

@Dre_Waters

with cloudflare you can experience nasty surprises!

I do not trust cloudflare !

1 Like

@CrackMap hummm… good to know.

1 Like

MullBrowser if you use MullVad VPN or else the normal Tor Onion ones bro.

Also, for me AnonSurf works, no need then.

Also about VPN, all those presented there above keep data fyi… take MullVad and pay with Monero if you wanna be undetected in certain degree. On Host.