New SSD live: when reboot/restart there isn't a request for password authorization.

I chose Parrot Security OS for… security. However, when I restart the computer or shut down the computer and try to boot from SSD, it does so without any authorization.

Additionally, which is presumed to be my fault, password settings and multiple monitor settings are not saved. I believe this situation is my fault because I do not believe I’ve set up encrypted persistence correctly.

Should I start over with installing Parrot Security with encrypted Persistence on my SSD? I believe I can solve the second issue with retaining settings but will it also resolve the issue of security for access to my SSD?

• Parrot version in use (if you are not aware of it, open terminal and type cat /etc/os-release | grep VERSION):

• Kernel version (if you are not aware of it, open terminal and type uname -r):

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

Hello. These are things to decide at the time of installation, which you probably didn’t set up, you can do it even if you prefer (on google you find it).

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.