New tool possibilities for upcoming parrot release

I’ve been doing some testing with some new tools and making slight variations to some of the tools. I would love to see more options for social engineering/phishing attacks and RAT’s or other mobile attack tools. Let me know what you guys think.

Fluxion - GitHub - FluxionNetwork/fluxion: Fluxion is a remake of linset by vk496 with enhanced functionality. Wireless MITM WPA tool
HiddenEye - https://github.com/DarkSecDevelopers/HiddenEye Social Engineering Framework
theFatRat - GitHub - Screetsec/TheFatRat: Thefatrat a massive exploiting tool : Easy tool to generate backdoor and easy tool to post exploitation attack like browser attack and etc . This tool compiles a malware with popular payload and then the compiled malware can be execute on windows, android, mac . The malware that created with this tool also have an ability to bypass most AV software protection . ** TheFatRat Provides An Easy way to create Backdoors and Payload which can bypass most anti-virus**

2 Likes

Maybe

We are having so many tools. Why do we need to add it? What does it has and other project doesn’t have?

Are you really want to start phising campaign by a tool?

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.