By now we are having these tools on repository:
- bashfuscator: command obfuscation tool
- filegps: brute force your web shell name on target
- shellpop: generate reverse shell (no need to check reverse shell cheatsheet anymore)
- Linenum: Linux priv esc enumeration script. Check
man enumfor quick remote execution.
We are going to add these tools on our repository as soon as possible:
- mimipenguin: Mimikatz like on Linux target
- findmyhash 2.0: a folk of findmyhash which search hashes on online services.
- parsero: robots.txt audit. This is a patch of Parrot Dev team. This new patch support more input format instead of only domain format
- hashkiller-searcher: Search for hashes on hashkiller.co.uk service. Created by Parrot dev team.
- radare2-ghidra-dec: ghidra decompiler plugin for radare2 framework and radare2-cutter (radare2 GUI).
We are also testing the OnlyOffice which is a new office suite that compatible with MS Office formats and open office formats. I personally think this is a good replacement for Libre Office. With OnlyOffice, everybody can bring Parrot OS to the office.