Notifications are not interactive

Briefly describe your issue below:
My notifications pop up as a blue window that goes away when I click it, as a result I’m not able to accept or deny notification questions. I can’t pair bluetooth because it won’t let me click yes or no, also can’t start redshift because it won’t let me choose to use geoclue or not. rather than a per use workaround I’d like to figure out what is wrong with my notification windows since upgrading.

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version, edition, and architecture)
ParrotSecurity 4.2.2 64-bit
What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
I installed 4.1.7 with gtk from main iso and then upgraded
Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
dual booting with windows 7
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:
Have not found similar issue from searchs
If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
The closest I have is from running blueman-assistant and the error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
comes up.

Well I don’t know what’s worked out in the past couple months but I turned my phone’s bluetooth on today and it popped a pairing request in the middle of my monitor. so I suppose that is sorted with my bluetooth working. I still am not sure what the cause or solution to my problem was .