Parrot 6.0 Released

So, I guess Parrot 6.0 is now officially released.

2 Likes

flashing usb key now :smiley: exciting ! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

running pretty well alongside kali , no more bug i had before.
parrot back in the game! :star_struck:

Are you able to use your Bluetooth in parrot 6? This is my only issue every time an upgrade Bluetooth fails…

–
The issue I had with the last one, with the btrfs and swapfiles, that seems to be fixed.
There does seem to be an issue with the sources.list and the suplemental to that, which go over the same source twice, so you get 30 or 40 lines of terse reminder that you’re asking for the same thing twice. Whether that means “No, I told you already, there are no updates.” or it means “I’m not going to update anything because you’re rude and ignorant.” I’m not sure.

1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/parrot.list:19
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/parrot.list:19
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_AU) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/parrot.list:19
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/parrot.list:19
W: Target Packages (contrib/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/parrot.list:19
W: Target Packages (contrib/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/parrot.list:19
W: Target Translations (contrib/i18n/Translation-en_AU) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/parrot.list:19
W: Target Translations (contrib/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/parrot.list:19
W: Target Packages (non-free/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/parrot.list:19
W: Target Packages (non-free/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/parrot.list:19
W: Target Translations (non-free/i18n/Translation-en_AU) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/parrot.list:19
W: Target Translations (non-free/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/parrot.list:19
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree… Done
Reading state information… Done
Calculating upgrade… Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
┌─[mike@parrot]─[~]
└──╼ $

getting 6.0 iso now,thanks