Parrot boot faulire, Hub doesnt have any ports, err -19, ACPI BIOS error warning.

Hi all,

I installed the newest possible Parrot OS Internet Security. When I installed it i had to use nvidia failsafe mode to be able to start the installer. The problem is that my Parrot is stuck at the loading screen, doing absolutely nothing, even in failsafe mode now that I installed it. I used rufus and etcher as well for creating the boot media, it doesnt work. Booted from USB with lspci I identified that my igpu is on the bus 6, (Ryzen 7 6800H gpu Radeon 680M i think)I try to attach a screenshot from the error message. I’ve read that thte ACPI error is negligable, and can be turned off. Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the help, Tom

Lol…it seeems this will remain an unresolved mystery…

download the ‘non-free’ firmware from the debian website, unpack it to a folder, FIRMWARE on the root of a USB drive and the installer will find the firmware it needs for the ACPIO driver error your receivi ng…

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.