parrot unfixable things

– Please Write here your help request –

salamw alaikum

— in my journy wit the parrot os i love the os but it also have some issue i faced three of them that make me hopless with it there is the problem

1 - parrot have a problem with a bluetooth while want to connect other device like headset it can not work perfictly

2 - parrot have a problem with win32 package that can not be installed and work with it i don’t know why

3 - i faced the php version problem that parrot use 7.2 and take my time to change it to 8.2 and i didn’t get that, " may be it happen one my system not for other but still while i search for it i get that this problem alot of people faced on beffore"

i hope those thing will fixed in the next version.

• ParrotOS iso in use:

• Application used for flashing the iso:

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

1 - this is a bluetooth driver issue, and ‘Linux’ in general doesn’t have the same support as Windows when it comes to drivers. Most manufacturers dont release source code, so Windows drivers are usually reverse engineered and ported to Linux to get some functionality, though typically not all functions that Windows may have.

2 - You can’t install a 32 bit WINDOWS package on a 64 bit LINUX OS this is expected behaviour

3 - the newest version of PHP in the repos may well be lagging behind the latest released, newer versions will be available in time.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.