Password Problem

– I have a Password Problem –

—I ve just installed Parrot Home V 6.0. I haven’t set any of passwords during the installation. I also havent done any encryption also.
I also checked auto login. Still when I restart after the installation, I am asked a password to pass the login stage. I cant provide any information as I cant pass the login stage.
What the hell it is.
The structure here to provide these things is very difficult to provide for lay person. I ve used many other Os and they provide superb support without any hassle.
I ve posted so many posts but I ve got no answer. Shame of it.

Please help as soon as possible

I

• Parrot OS v 6.0 (I’m unable to pass login stage`):*

• Kernel version (I’m unable to pass login stage so no question of using the Terminal uname -r):

• Logs/Terminal output (I’m unable to pass login stage so no question of using the Terminal ):

• I’m unable to pass login stage so no question of using the Terminal :

Hi Zeno

If you installed Parrot, you used the Calamares installer, which requires creating a username and password. Are you saying you used a blank password?

Checking “auto-login” has never worked with a Parrot installation. I “complained” about it years ago and was told that forcing a user to login was more secure. I LUKS encrypt the drive with a secure password and don’t want the hassle of needing to login to Parrot.

There’s a trick of editing /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf to allow auto-login.