Pci bus error

i recently dual booted parrotsec os on my hard disk. its working fine after using one day when i boot it. it shows me pci bus error.my system is fully up to date & upgraded also. i attached my usb 3.0 hub, mouse, keyboard, & headset. i am using hp 15-bs**tx model.laptop spec: intel core i5 7200u with 8gb ram.when i boot up parrot its continuously shows me this error. i cant boot, i am also tried recovery mode . but nothing to fix.please help me to fix this problem,

What version of Parrot are you running?
( Parrot Security 4.5.1, Security Edition, and architecture is amd64)

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Debian GTK
Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
yes

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

Edit grub and add

pci=noacpi

How did you upgraded, generally this one is hardware related

1 Like

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get full-upgrade
y

okk itry your solution

Sir please tell me how to edit grub and add pci=noacpi this…i am new on linux… please help me sir. Tell me how to do that because i cant open terminal.so if i boot live parrot os what to do?

Folloe this , and just replace acpi=off
With out pci=noacpi

Googling & Findind resources with different different search approach is Most priority skill Required for Everyone

1 Like

sir i tried your solution but its dows not work for me, and i also try this… but not working sir. if i reinstall that os again then that time the same problem should not be occured, for that please instruct me what should i do?
this image show me when i tried you solution. then type ctrl+x to boot…

I say replace acpi=off with
pci=noacpi

As per ypur first image you writef acpi=off

Wrote there pci=noacpi

its shows me this…what can i do?

IMG_20190415_165331
I boot up and when i enter user nad pass it shows me thsi

Sir tell me if i reinstall this os that problem should not be occured please instruct me sir

Well brother ,i not exactly able to tell , because it’s hardware related
Re install if you not have any imp data && not worry about reinstalling

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.