pip is not working and parrot upgrade is showing error.

hi everyone!!
i’m using parrot security edition and version is 4.10.
my issue is pip is not working. when i used to install it , it is displaying that a newer version is already installed but when i used to fire “pip -V”, it is showing that command not found.

another problem what i’m having is when i used to upgrade my system , it is showing an error of " Failure running script /usr/bin/apt-listchanges --apt || test $? -lt 10 ".

what i need to do to get rid of these errors ?
i’ll be thankful to you…!

Screenshot at 2020-08-17 10-47-22

Try open Synaptic package manager to see if you have any broken packages then update all packages using Synaptic.

When doing an upgrade from the terminal make sure to use the correct command: sudo parrot-upgrade

https://docs.parrotlinux.org/faq/#how-do-i-upgrade-my-system

thank you bro. yes i have broken packages. a total of 23 packages are broken. so, can you please tell me how to update all those ??

just do
sudo dpkg --configure -a

after this (sudo dpkg --configure -a) command, i tried sudo apt-get install -f, but it again displayed an error like this - " Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1) ". how to overcome from this?

you were doing system upgrade at that time?
or other apt installs?
once just do
sudo dpkg --configure -a
then
sudo apt install -f
while doing this dont do any system upgrade or apt install simultaneously

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.