PLEASE HELP UNABLE TO BIND CODEC

I have tried to install Parrot OS on my new Alienware area 51. It installs fine but when it boots that the issue I get errors that leave me at a blank screen with nothing.
Killer™ AX1650 2x2 802.11ax Wi-Fi Wireless + Bluetooth 5.0

180W Power Adapter and 240W Power Adapter

17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) 144Hz, IPS, NVIDIA G-SYNC, Eyesafe® Display Tech + Tobii Eyetracking

(2x 1TB PCIe M.2 SSDs) + 1TB (+8GB SSHD) Hybrid Drive (ALL SEPARATE DRIVES)

32GB 2x16GB DDR4-2400MHz

NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2070 8GB GDDR6 (OC Ready)

Windows 10 pro 64bit English

9th Generation Intel Core i7-9700K (8-Core, 12MB Cache, up to 4.9GHz w/ Turbo Boost)

What version of Parrot are you running?
SECURITY VERSION 4.6 THINKING ABOUT TRYING THE BETA 4.7
What method did you use to install Parrot?
Debian Standard. I INSTALLED IT LIKE i DID FOR MY OTHER LAPTOP WITH KALI LINUX. SIMPLE. FIRST WINDOWS AND THAN PARROT OS. USED THE RECOMMEND PROGRAM TO CREATE MY LIVE USB PROVIDED BY PARROT OS DOC

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
YES WINDOWS 10 ON ONE DRIVE AND PARROT OS ON THE OTHER

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:
UNABLE TO BIND THE CODEC HDAUDIOCOD2 SND_HDA_CODEC_REALTEK

This was my first error right after a fresh install nouveau 0000:01:00.0
It took me a while to come across this link that helped me https://hackersterminal.com/how-to-i…on-kali-linux/
I have my drives in ACHI and secure boot disabled
I have an alienware area 51 laptop and I have been trying to get this laptop ready for my school semester coming up. I thought it would be an easy install because
I have another computers with PARROT just older. So i bought this one please help me I don’t know if you need any more information.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.