portuguese brazil keyboard problem

Briefly describe your issue below:
Hello, I have a problem with my keyboard, I configure to Portuguese Brazil, but the accents dont work. Someone can help me?

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)
The version is 4.8 KDE.

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
I install Parrot OS by Graphy Installer.

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
I dont use multiboot.

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

Welcome aguiadodeserto :slight_smile:

Try this see if you have the option:

At the top of Mate:

System ---> Preferences ---> Hardware ---> Keyboard

Then select Layouts tab. Click Options

See if it has anything there :slight_smile:

1 Like

When i type on firefox the keyboard works, but when I try it in libreoffice dont work the accents…

I dont use Mate, I use KDE.

If anyone knows why the accents do not work in one but do in the other (firefox vs libre office) I am sure they will chime in.

You could try giving more details here to better explain your problem: but please don’t start an entirely new thread on same question topic. Thank you :wink:

Bom dia renan

vé isso:

su -c "dpkg-reconfigure locales"

para mudar a linguagem do system e depois faz novamente a regulagem das teclas

tchao.

I try it, but continue dont working…
I update the writer, calc, and impress, but the accents don’t work, maybe some configuration in the program?

when i update the system the accents dont appears anymore in the search windows of the system…

I had a Security KDE 4.8 Operation System upgraded to 4.9 and continous didn’t work, but I download the Security KDE 4.9 and now it’s working fine on LibreOffice. Cool.

But yet not working in search of the Operation System.

Meu problema Ă© parecido.
Em algumas aplicações ele simplesmente não faz a acentuação correta.
O konsole mesmo nĂŁo acentua de forma alguma.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.