Problem with LogIn after install 5.3

Hello guys,
I ran into a problem in 5.3, downloaded today, installed without problems, but I can’t enter the password, it says - “Wrong password”, I tried to change a different keyboard (now I’m installing with Dell), set different passwords (now I left only numbers), but The problem persists, I reinstalled 6 times. Who then had such a problem? When installing, you can select only 1 keyboard language? What keyboard shortcut to change the layout to, maybe I don’t understand something?

I would really appreciate your help, thanks in advance!

Before that, there were no problems with versions 3-5.2

Password with only numbers did solve that problem, but…
Also mark “Login without enter password” don’t work

Someone can help me guys ?

As far as not being to login without having to create a password with only numbers, sounds like the selected language might not match the keyboard you are using? What language did you want Parrot to use, and is your keyboard for that language?

I believe at the top of the Parrot login screen has an icon to change languages.

“Login without entering password” selection during Parrot install has never worked since I started using Parrot a few years ago.

I found by editing /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf (autologin-user = ), I could bypass login but then as the desktop loaded, I would get a dialog asking me to enter my password to start gnome-keyring. Which was a pain.

(I use LUKS encryption, so felt I didn’t need to login as I already entered a long passphrase to decrypt the filesystem.)

Hello, no, I use a completely normal keyboard, with Russian and English, as usual, this keyboard supports these languages, they are even printed on the keyboard key, nothing is normal, the language “us” is displayed at the top right, I enter the password as usual, I tried different, there is parrot 5.2 nearby on the virtual machine - everything is entered without problems, only in 5.3 there was a problem :frowning: please help me solve it, thank you very much in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.