Protection against hacking programs

I have a question how to protect yourself from kali linux and other hacker programs, what ports should be blocked as generally as possible to protect yourself from them because antiviruses and firewalls are not enough, although I note that I have never used kali linux or parrot OS so please understand

I would like to ask how I should secure the network when it comes to network security, I have blocked ports such as TCP and UDP ports 135 ~ 139, 445, 1234, 3389 and 5555. What other ports should be blocked additionally to protect your home network when it comes to wifi I have WPA3 secured

I would like to ask you how to protect your computer, how to protect your BIOS against various attacks, what should be blocked to prevent an attacker from accessing the BIOS, how to protect HDD and SSD disks against the possibility of attacking the disk, I read that there are tools in linux that they can what should be blocked and is this option generally available ?? and how to protect processor and ram

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.