Raspberry PI 400 and 64/32 bit version?

Hi,

just a question:

Does Parrot OS run properly on a Raspberry Pi 400? It is a Pi 4 with 4 GB, but a bit different.

Which version should I use, the 64Bit version or the 32 bit version, on the 400 or on a normal RPi 4 - which one has better support, is the 64Bit version already well supported?

Hello. It works, but we are making some changes to make the built-in wifi module work as well. I want to specify that our edition works with any Raspberry Pi, but we haven’t tried version 2 and the Pi Zero. However there will be an upcoming update which will fix the Raspberry Pi version (kernel panic error).

1 Like

Now we have fixed the images for Raspberry Pi, on the Pi 400 however there may be some problem with the wifi we are working on. Parrot Security

1 Like

Thank you,
in general for PI 4, which is where it should work the best: 32bit or 64 bit?

My personal choice is 64 bit version.

1 Like

64 bit, arm64.

64 bit supported in my pi

hello i am having issue botting parrot os for arm on my rpi 400 i get rainbow screen. what am i doing wrong?
i use raspberry imager and downloaded parrot os for ARM

Hello. No, you don’t have to download the ARM version, but this one: Parrot Security

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.