Reverting Update/Upgrade

Hello,

Last night I updated and upgraded my system using apt full-upgrade && apt-get update and as I restarted the system, I opened Mozilla Firefox to be greeted with a Kali Linux home screen and the design is completely messed up. I opened the root terminal to find it has a K in between root @ parrot “root㉿parrot)”
and when I try to update again it throws out warnings saying my sources.list has duplicate sources. The message will be included below. Why is my system configured with Kali Linux all of a sudden and how do I fix this? This is annoying and I have no idea what happened.

“Ign:1 http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome-remote-desktop/deb stable InRelease
Get:2 Index of /repos/code/ stable InRelease [10.4 kB]
Hit:3 http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome-remote-desktop/deb stable Release
Hit:4 https://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb stable InRelease
Get:7 Index of /repos/code/ stable/main armhf Packages [92.5 kB]
Hit:8 Index of /repos/ms-teams/ stable InRelease
Hit:9 Index of /parrot/ parrot InRelease
Hit:10 http://repository.spotify.com stable InRelease
Hit:11 Index of /direct/parrot/ parrot-security InRelease
Get:12 Index of /repos/code/ stable/main arm64 Packages [92.7 kB]
Hit:5 Index of /kali/ kali-rolling InRelease
Hit:13 Index of /parrot/ parrot-backports InRelease
Fetched 196 kB in 1s (240 kB/s)
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree… Done
Reading state information… Done
All packages are up to date.
W: Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (main/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (contrib/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (contrib/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (contrib/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Translations (contrib/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Translations (contrib/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (non-free/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (non-free/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (non-free/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Translations (non-free/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Translations (non-free/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (main/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (contrib/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (contrib/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (contrib/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Translations (contrib/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Translations (contrib/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (non-free/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (non-free/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Packages (non-free/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Translations (non-free/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25
W: Target Translations (non-free/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:24 and /etc/apt/sources.list:25”