simple email feedback

I’m not requesting help. I am trying to let you know something.
1st, a minor suggestion. Most Distros don’t have a simple email address you can dash off a comment or complaint to, that will be seen or read. That makes joining a forum or something like this a requirement. or you can go see facebook and give them your life story …
If you have an issue on Debian, you can submit a bug report. But they don’t make that easy. They ask what application crashed and do you have a stack trace and a heap trace of the crash and do you have a key-looger and what were the last 50 files you opened with that and what did you change?
Let’s say the ‘bug’ was with the OS and not any application, and the result of the bug is that after your update, the machine has been bricked. There’s no way back. So ~ what you’d like is to email someone and let them know, but you don’t have the developers kit and you don’t have a keylogger and you don’t have a packet sniffer and … So nobody wants to talk to you.
Distros resist having easy contact because they want to separate out the sort of people who provide helpful support to Micro$oft, like “Windows is shit, man! Fix it!” ~ I do get it.
Anyway ~ last week, I had an issue trying to upgrade a vanilla Debian to sid.
After many hours of messing with it, I found if you did an update, the list --upgradeable, and installed the kernel first, and the headers, and a few bits and bobs, you could get a working install, which you could then add to with a dsit-upgrade.
Fine. So I tried to let them know about this, and … [shrug]
Anyway ~ this morning. I tried to do an update of my Parrot Home.
Guess what? Looks like precisely the same problem.
Ok ~ so, have I dealt with it? Yes. I have Parrot Home running, with kernel 6.5.0-3.
The purpose of this entry, is not to beg for help, it is to let you know there is a problem, and give you one solution to it which works, and to suggest an easy acccess email where people can tell you Window$ is fuct and you should fix it.

Hello.

I can understand your concern, and thanks for reaching our community.

I guess you are not aware about our mail [email protected] where you can reach us and ask whatever you need to ask.
Furthermore, we have a gitlab repo where we put our software (public of course), and from the “issue” section you can submit your bug reports (NOTE: support requests are different from bug reports and they should be sent here on in our other communities eg telegram, discord etc…)

you can find it here parrotsec · GitLab

For what concerns the upgrade, write a separate post in Support section, providing screenshot and logs. We already aware of something that breaks the system, and we already have a solution for it.

Thanks for explaining in details. You may find all the Parrot related contact info, social media links and repositories at this link Parrot Security whenever you want to reach out.