So much trouble

The security version of the parrot doe not have option to select FAT32 while making rufus bootable device and hence not able to install in my system, even the home version has issue of wifi not working when istalled, I am using this wifi adapter which i wanted to run with parrot but not connects to the wifi network, How do you release something so big without even properly testing. kali works fine with it but your system does not. please work on it.

Welcome,
Firstly, Rufus has been a problem not only for Parrot but most other distributions for well over a year now, including many reported cases in Kali,
Wi-fi can be different between distributions, especially some of the latest releases, as it can take the boys and girls who back engineer drivers for the Kernel 6-9 months. Then there is another delay whilst they get incorporated into a distribution, some of these problems can be relieved by upgrading to the latest Kernel, but this brings other possibilities’ of OS stability if it has not been tested by the distribution developers.

Why do you need Linux if you give up at the first problem?

Freedom requires knowledge

No the system is fine. The only thing didn’t work is the chair.

Use Etcher to create the USB. Rufus doesn’t* work for hybrid ISO images.

*The DD copy option available in Rufus may work.