Steganography tools?

I’m new to ParrotOS and I have been having some trouble finding a Steganography tool that comes pre-installed with the security version. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

this sound very interesting what tools are you talking about :)?

in the synaptic package manager you can fine some tools if you search Steganography :slight_smile: cleaned

1 Like

Hi there. I was actually on my way to my intro and first post but I have to spend 3 hours reading the faq, rules, code of conduct, etc etc. Between us its the basic same thing I read on many other distros. Now that I think about it, it was the same on DD-WRT. (sigh) I get why they do it though.
anyway , I digress
You want Steghide and Stegosuite- for sure on Caine , my favorite … mostly forensic. but a nice tool. Not as nice as Parrot but hey :slight_smile:
Kali has them
and those boys and girls over at black arch have just gone wild , I think at last count its roughly 2300+ tools ( don’t quote me)
They should have about 8-10 of the more popular ones in their live build. and if they don’t you can just do a pull.
Anyway I think I will intro to the world later… Im beat … goodnight

I have liveUSB(s) of all 4 of them in a pouch, and I can say that CAINE is probably the best for any forensic work, with Parrot/Kali/BlackArch having tools for stripping information from photos/videos/documents.

@DirtyDan - Maybe try to use MAT? Metadata Anonymization Toolkit? The command is mat2

Sweet, thanks. This helped out!

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.