Unable to Move b/w Parrot os and windows

Hi parrot community, again i am facing some issues with parrot os. i usually do my regular work but sometime do some security work and like always i keep moving file between linux and windows from parrot OS’s dolphin device section but today i am not able to move and many time i face this issue to make it clear here i am uploading video : http://www.mediafire.com/file/5vf76pjmytvdt3x/vokoscreenNG-2020-08-23_02-10-16.mkv/file

What version of Parrot are you running?
Parrot OS 4.9, KDE, amd64

What method did you use to install Parrot? Debian Standard

Configured to multiboot with other systems? yes with windows 10

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

please remount the drive with read-write permission
that will solve the issue

This is a very simple issue to fix. All you need to do is delete the mount folder for Windows. mkdir /mnt/windows10 and mount /dev/sdX /mnt/windows10. Reboot and you should have access. As mentioned check your privileges, by default you should be able to move files. I hardly ever change any privileges and haven’t had to on Parrot

if uou are using usb from windows it will be probably a FAT-16/32 OR NTFS system, so what you need to do is just mount the usb in /mnt.

first find the drive name by lsblk & mount with sudo mount /dev/sdx /mnt . and to unmount it sudo umount /mnt -l.

i am new in linux debain can u kindly please tell me how to do that

Screenshot_20200830_013841

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.