Unable to use Fern-wifi-cracker

Briefly describe your issue below:
I am unable to use fern-wifi-cracker when i run it on terminal it shows error and when open it’s icon in tools menu then it asks for password and after that nothing happens. please help me!

What version of Parrot are you running? (Parrot 4.10 mate default version)

What method did you use to install Parrot? (by USB booting)

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (no)

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

Did you try to install xcb? Maybe Wayland? I’ve seen this error before with a different program. It’s not specific to fern

1 Like

thanks for telling but please tell me how can i install them

Use apt list -a | grep xcb or apt search xcb to look for the package. Once you confirm the name and it’s what you want you can install with sudo apt install xcb

Assuming this is what you meant. If you need guides on how to configure check Debian or Kali Linux

i Installed it but that error is still their, What should i do now? please help me! :slightly_frowning_face:

Ok, try to apt install libxcb-xinerama0-dev this will delete libxcb-xinerama0 and reinstall which should fix the issue. If it doesn’t try apt purge xcb and apt install xwayland please. As far as I can remember wayland solved my issue. I came across the same error on a fresh Parrot install

1 Like

It worked Thanks MAN and more thanks for your sweet reply

Glad I could help :partying_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.