USB Wifi adapter not showing up in UTM

Noob alert! I can’t seem to get Parrot to recognize my USB wifi adapter. I have the networking set to bridge mode and USB enabled. I have three different adapters, all with different chip sets and none are recognized. The only thing I can think that is the problem is the USB hub I’m using (Anker 547 for the MacBook Air ). I was reading that these can cause issues but I don’t want to start buying more adapters…it can get expensive fast. Im coming from a windows machine with VirtualBox and everything was much easier. Im still not used to the Mac so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Parrot Version 5.3 Arm64 (UTM)

• Kernel version (if you are not aware of it, open terminal and type uname -r):

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services):

• Screenshots:

I assume you have Parrot in a VM, if so it cannot directly access the wi-fi, this will be controlled by the host OS via a bridge connection,
If you want a VM to have direct access to the internet, you will need a second [USB] dongle, and will need to change the USB settings in the VM settings manager

I am running it in UTM and yes, it will look like an ethernet connection, but it should still detect the chip set and the USB connection and it’s not. lsusb doesn’t show me that there is a usb device connected. typically it would show me the device and the chipset.

I cant directly connect it to my machine because this MacBook Air only has type c connections and I don’t want to buy any more adapters until I know that its actually the problem and if so, which one should I buy to fix it.