Video Cutter

Briefly describe your issue below:
Just installed Parrot OS like two weeks ago erasing Windows for good. Thought I was going to love it. Now I can’t even find a simple, ANY video cutting software. I googled the SNAP store. Seemed to have installed it through sudo… but where the hell is it . Can’t find it. I hate this linux experience. Sorry

What version of Parrot are you running? (include version (e.g. 4.6), edition(e.g. Home//KDE/OVA, etc.), and architecture (currently we only support amd64)

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)

If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:

If there are any error messages or relevant logs, post them below:

*I guess @ palinuro or tissy removed it after getting to know about that Linux Mint Removed Snap.

As someone who has been using adobe,and sony vegas,i’m currently looking at a few on this platform as well,just to see how they measure up…
i’m actually surprised by the open source audio DAW’s,so i’m thinking that there is hope for video side of things as well…

here’s a link to get you started if you don’t succeed in installing the one mentioned above…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.