Wifi doesn't start on boot

– Hi, when i boot up my wifi network shows all available networks except theones i have a password for. So i can only connect after turning wifi off and re-enabeling it in the IDE –

• Parrot version in use (if you are not aware of it, open terminal and type cat /etc/os-release | grep VERSION):Parrot OS 5.0 (LTS) x86_64

• Anonsurf running? (no

• Logs/Terminal output (use pastebin or similar services)**:pastebin - outil de debug collaboratif

• Screenshots:

I believe we may be experiencing the same issue.

I have to start the network manager upon boot to see any wifi connections.

Open terminal and enter
sudo NetworkManager start
or
sudo NetworkManager restart

I just installed this install today on a baremetal laptop with a completely empty SSD. I had trouble with the installation because of lack of documentation on manual partitioning. I finally got it installed but I’m noticing some behavoir I have not had before, like this .

In my research today for the install, I read some where that because of the secure nature of this OS networking is disabled by default or something along those lines. Which is exactly what my issue appears to be, just never had it happen before…

Dont know if that helps you at all or not but no one else has chimed in yet so its a start

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.