wrong signed hashes even after re-downloading! (URGENT)

Hi, as the title suggests. I first downloaded parrotsec through torrent and as you know it is almost impossible to download a corrupt file through torrenting since all clients check each packet’s checksum and if there is something wrong then it ignores that packed and re-download till it is right… After the downloaded finished then I tried to compare the hash. The first thing i noticed is that the hashes page is not full and there is pgp signature there:

So after comparing then I found the hash is wrong… it is weird but I suspected that the seeders probably screwing with their files before seeding them? or someone seeding the wrong version? So I went into the direct download on the website… and after I tried to compare the direct download hash then it also gave the exact same wrong hash that I had before using the torrent! It is almost impossible to have the exact same type of data corruption resulting both different downloads to have the same hash!

The torrent’s hash:

The direct download’s hash:

Both my hashes: 8e202c2732ff9a994f5d6eeb52c6ce49b3df47a2 (SHA-1)
Your website hash: 79bf22184b6748cfbee0af1e79155661f4673f14 (SHA-1)

Parrot’s version: 6.0

Hello, thanks for the feedback. I will ask for clarification shortly!

Should be done now. Give it a few hours or a day and you should see it all fixed.