HDMI Monitor doesnt work after Installing Parrot

Hello, I just installed Parrot 4.7 KDE Security Edition on my t470s(x86_64) and now my external acer monitor doesnt work anymore when its connected to the lenovo docking station via hdmi. It works when I connect it to the laptop directly tho. The Error message thats displayed on the screen reads: “input not supported”. I was using mint before and it worked fine there. I tried changing the resolution/refresh rate, that didnt help. Then I tried fully updating the system, didnt help. I also tried the DP port instead of the hdmi port with a hdmi to DP adapter. That worked even less(“No signal”).
Anyone have an Idea what could be causing this? Am I missing drivers or something?

What method did you use to install Parrot? (Debian Standard / Debian GTK / parrot-experimental)
Debian Standard I think.

Configured to multiboot with other systems? (yes / no)
no

my dell (displaylink) docking station is also not working cause its not really linux supportet.
maybe it would help if you boot mint again and check what module/driver it uses for your docking station.
or just google it.

How would I check that?

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.