How to reinstall parrot os?

Hello ,
I have a problem I wish anyone help
I have a broken parrot os and I want to re-install parrot security os but I don’t know how could you help ?
##########################
Support questions
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
What version of Parrot are you running? version (4.8), edition(security), and architecture (amd64)
What hardware are you running? (Most of parts are from HP notebook others from other brands)
What method did you use to install Parrot?
(Debian Standard )
Configured to multiboot with other systems? (no)
If there are any similar issues or solutions, link to them below:(IDK)
there are any error messages or relevant logs:(app-amror 10 denied messages in var/log/Kern.log that was one day before main problem, but now these might not appear + error when update or upgrade (…failed to fetch) + 1 week* before the main problem there was update, upgrade problem it was writing old packages over new and also 1 week ago* there was restart problem closed loop until I used power button )
Problems with * disappeared now

Notes: the mouse wasn’t responding during installation + I didn’t use any shasum because I think I don’t need PGP signature

Hey there! We’d love to help but we need more information. Please fill out the support form in accordance with our support guidelines so we can better assist you.

(thread unlisted until edited to fulfill Support guidelines)

Sorry I didn’t see any place to fill anything

• the problem was that I run stupid commands on root so please help to reinstall

We are trying to keep an organized forum. In order to do that we have to apply the rules equally.

We would love to help but Support posts need copy/paste & answer the form from the support guidelines link above into your original post (by using small pencil icon under original post).

Once you have done that your post will be viewable again and we will be happy to help. Thanks.

PS: never run commands as root. Use the sudo command to only use root privileges as necessary.

1 Like