Learn hacking from scratch

Hello guys, i am very much interested in hacking i have searched alot of things but i did nothing i found had a good foundation if anyone could guide me what to follow from scratch your help will be much appreciated. i am sure other new people who are looking for learning hacking from scratch will fill find this helpful aswell.

Thank you.

3 Likes

check cybrary.it, opensecuritytraining.info
And then check Offensive Computer Security on hackallthethings

5 Likes

Thank You i will be working on it

Try Hackthebox.com and the academy.

2 Likes

If you are very beginner then Try Tryhackme. Here you will find a much more constructive guideline. Besides learning you should practice A LOT.
Play CTF time to time. You will learn much faster by playing ctf, reading writeups, watching tutorials.

Best wishes.

so many options don’t know which to choose from…

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank You. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Famous_Hacker you can learn and test skills on https://academy.hackthebox.com/ (very interactive learning) also check google crash courses…

1 Like

Thank you @Bug_Hunter :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you are genuine learner don’t feel bad . I can help you via some website … These sites have advanced graphical future so you can just learn how much you want to know about hacking … One you got the basics like programming, H/w , commands lets dive to practical section . My selected list have both theory and practical section where you can practice without other platform help . Or also can interact with these site with vpn :-- So don’t think you need a paid platform just go with free that also a hacking skills …The matter hackers doesn’t need other’s help for get anything from web …

The site are Here … Learn and all the best !

Cyber:-

1. INE
  2. HBT
  3. open the wire
    4,try hack me
    5.portswigger
    6.open the wire

program:-

1.w3schools.com

skills you need

1.python
2.unix/linux
3.network
4.hardware
5.internet

thing you need

any device have linux or correspondent distributions like parrot , redhat

1 Like

Beside Linux, I would concentrate on the typical pentest tools of nmap, Wireshark, and Metasploit. Mix it up with learning whatever tool you are interested in like Burp Suite (Web hacking), Aircrack (Wi-Fi hacking), etc.

There are many videos on YouTube to learn from, just skip the annoying sponsors. The following are playlists for those tools.

Nmap

Wireshark

Metasploit

1 Like

omg now i am confused i want to do one thing at a time if u have to make a first step where would u start from? i am learning from ’ hack the box ’ and ’ try hack me ’ would u guys suggest me to go with something else?

thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

thank you :slightly_smiling_face:.

Much of the other advice is for you to jump onto hacking scenario sites that walk you somewhat quickly hands-on through using various tools to hack and what to hack, which is great. Do that.

My additional advice is to learn each tool to understand and master how it works and what it is capable of in order to be a proficient hacker. You will eventually have to learn the tools more in depth and be able to apply them efficiently case-by-case in real life. You can do that later or a little while you are going through any hacking scenario. Good luck and have fun!

Off-topic:

The actual result

:wink:

Off-topic: Ukraine’s Hacker Army Is Targeting Russia

Surely we are having cyber war. But the “public” side is all about script kiddies dancing around LuL

1 Like